Sunday, May 3, 2015

The art of deception


The beauty of instagram is,
you post a picture of you having fun,
with silly stupid caption,
then everyone will think you're happy.

With twitter,
you write about your bizarre opinions,
and joke about almost everything,
people will think you're doing okay.

With your friends,
you need to fake a big loud laugh,
and make sure your giggling mask don't falls off,
soon they'll assume that you're having a great time.

This is the art of deception.
I continued on deceiving people and wondering when will I ever get tired of this.

Ah,
I've heard a funny story once,

A man goes to a doctor,
Says he's depressed,
Says life seems harsh and cruel,
Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

The doctor says,
"the treatment is simple",
"A great clown named Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should cheer you up".

The man burst into tears,

"but doctor",
"I am Pagliacci".


Good joke. Everybody laughs. Roll on snare drum










3 comments:

  1. Apparently, happiness are now defined by what you post on social network.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, social network is perfect for a guy like pagliacci

      Delete
  2. Hi Ikram, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete